• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Latest news on how Bond is shaping up?

Lyell_Chris

U19 12th Man
naah he's been using that computer stick thing that they did wif murali 2 see if his action was legal 2 make his action safer

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Seen Shelock in the nets quite a bit and spent a bit of time with him while he was at the academy. A very good player.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Blakey said:
O and thanks to all the others who rather than offering an answer pertaining to the question decided to waste their time by writing drivle, your lives are eternally enriched.
welcome =)

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
To return for the ODI series against Australia was always going to be a pipe dream.

He's better off working his way up to Canterbury this season & then I believe NZ have quite a big winter break..so he can continue to strengthen up in the gym & then return around September/October for NZ.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
He shouldn't lose pace- the NZ team will have one Chris Martin too many. His pace is the advantage they had for such a long time- tearaway pace, put to very good use on the pitch. His pace clearly made the difference once in Port Elizabeth, where he took 6/23, putting the powerful Aussie batsmen on the mat, only for them to strike back harder against the rest of the attack- Brett Lee hit two big sixes off Jacob Oram in the final over.

Should NZ do what Pakistan did all these years and hand out Test/ODI caps to a few out of Sherlock, Davis and other young quicks? The current pace attack is anything but capable of running through batting sides.

Ming

State 12th Man
In ODIs, it doesn't matter. But in Tests, it is worrying.

I hope Chris Martin can regather the form he showed against South Africa, because he was truly devastating last year in that series. Tuffey should open the bowling with him, while Franklin, Mills, Butler and Wilson will fight it out for the 3rd seamer role. If Oram isn't ruled out of the series, you could afford to play Franklin and Wilson together...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Wilson looks very good to me :)

I really hope he gets a regular spot for the Kiwis!! :happy:

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
He's probably played his way into the Australian series now that Oram is pretty much out for the season.