• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: 2013 AFL Season

BulkBogan

Cricket Spectator
I'm a big footy fan but just can't bring myself to watch it prior to round 1. The standard is just crap and there's nothing on the line.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Carlton

& reminder to get involved, folkers. The first round is spread over two weekends, so plenty of time yet for waverers.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Devastation, tbh. A disappointing 11 line up but a disasterous 4 remain.

Fallers:

benchmark00: Brisbane
Jono: Adelaide
Somerset: St Kilda
biased indian: Brisbane
BoyBrumby: Carlton
Riggins: Calrton
Burgey: Lions

Standing:

Spikey: Essendon
morgieb*: Sydney
superkingdave: Collingwood
NUFAN: Collingwood

Morgs has used his Get Out of Jail Free card, so can't tip against either of the bottom two again this running.

Round Two:

St Kilda vs. Richmond (MCG)
Sydney vs. Gold Coast (SCG)
Western Bulldogs vs. Fremantle (Docklands)
Brisbane Lions* vs. Adelaide (Gabba)
Port Adelaide vs. Greater Western Sydney (Football Park)
Essendon vs. Melbourne* (MCG)
Geelong vs. North Melbourne (Docklands)
Collingwood vs. Carlton (MCG)
West Coast vs. Hawthorn (Subiaco)

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
GC seems to be at the stage where they can win games in which Ablett is awesome in, so I'm not too confident in taking Sydney, so Port is my only real option, but you know if Port go ahead and lose I wouldn't be surprised.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If Port lost, I think Spikey would have had a chance to say "see and that's why I didn't pick them, I tip blah blah".