• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lancashire Trading

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
The following players from Lancashire have been allowed to talk to other teams:

Y Engineer
Y Mongia
K Diawn
S Munir
Z Harris
S Stanton
Z Siggins
T Truscott
F Reza

If any of the manager are interested in these players or any other players just contract both me or Blake. Our emails are thamba.mamesh at gmail.com & oz_fan_16 at hotmail.com. All the player stats can be found in the excel sheet below.

Attachments

cbuts

International Debutant
WA are interested in
Y Engineer
Y Mongia
K Diawn
Z Harris
What are you after? anyone from WA?

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Seems to be pretty slow this trade period, is any FC batsmen above 40 for sale from any clubs? Are any clubs looking for FC bowlers with averages in the low 20s and below? If any clubs meet the above criteria can you email, even if there is no chance of you selling that player. Just so trading can be a bit more interesting. Was more fun last time when Tharmi told me which players to go for.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Just sent an email to Warks manager Ash Chaulk about one of their players. Not sure if i sent it to the right address, is this correct: flayva_in_ya_ear at msn.com. Can you get back to me about the chances of trading involving that player.