• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kyle Jamieson vs Ollie Robinson

Who is the better test bowler?

• Total voters

Flem274*

123/5
Even with the big call it's not a good comparison. They're both swing bowlers who just happen to be monsters.

Ambrose and McGrath were both primarily seamers. KJ's stock ball is outswing. Robinson too.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Future ATG KJ currently going at 5s against Harry Brook and Dan Lawrence

Zinzan

Future ATG KJ currently going at 5s against Harry Brook and Dan Lawrence
Tbf that's down on the 6.5s other international bowlers have been conceding against this refreshed England red ball batting line-up.

Daemon

Tbf that's down on the 6.5s other international bowlers have been conceding against this refreshed England red ball batting line-up.
Other than the Pakistan series where the flattest decks known to mankind were served up, I don’t think anyone’s gone at 6.5s against England? Maybe Thakur in the 5th Test. Can’t recall.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Other than the Pakistan series where the flattest decks known to mankind were served up, I don’t think anyone’s gone at 6.5s against England? Maybe Thakur in the 5th Test. Can’t recall.
Looking, Siraj went for that kind of rate too. Nortje also took his 3-47 in 7 overs lol.

Burgey

I expect Aus will go at 6rpo against England in the Ashes, but each innings will last about two dozen overs.

Flem274*

123/5
Lawrence confuses me. If he gets to 20 he looks like a good test player, but before then he looks like they've sent me out there to face up.