• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kyle Jamieson vs Ollie Robinson

Who is the better test bowler?

• Total voters

BazBall21

International Regular
Don’t rate Lawrence’s technique. Think the WI series encapsulated him. Walking wicket when it was moving, dangerous when it wasn’t, still threw away the hundred though sadly like he did in SL. Brook is a monster. Foakes is doomed when Jonny returns in the summer.

Molehill

International Captain
I suspect the original comment about Lawrence was slightly facetious. But Brook is going to be a nightmare for bowlers, not seen an Englishman impress me with ability to clear the rope so effortlessly since Buttler emerged on the scene.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Even with the big call it's not a good comparison. They're both swing bowlers who just happen to be monsters.

Ambrose and McGrath were both primarily seamers. KJ's stock ball is outswing. Robinson too.
I'd say Robinson's a seamer rather than a swing bowler, tends to bring it back into the right hander off the pitch.