• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kevin Pietersen / ICC 2006 Press Launch & Interview - Some inspiration needed

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Appearing in my inbox today:

PRESS DAY AGENDA

VENUE
LORDS CRICKET GROUND
ST JOHNS WOOD ROAD
LONDON
NW8 8QN

12.30-13.00 p.m REGISTRATION
Refreshments and canapés available on arrival

13.00-13.40 p.m. PRESS CONFERENCE
Welcome speech
Game presentation – Chris Childs, Developer Childish Things
Q&A - Chris Child
Q&A – Kevin Pietersen

13.40 p.m. ONE TO ONE INTERVIEWS WITH KEVIN PIETERSEN
Please gain your allocated time on arrival to the venue.

GUIDED TOURS OF LORDS
There will be two guided tours throughout the afternoon; each tour will take approx 30 minutes.

QUIZ
You will have the opportunity to win an Eco Drive Citizen watch and Woodworm merchandise signed by Kevin Pietersen

17.30 p.m. CLOSE
Please ensure you gain your attendee pack before leaving the venue

So... feed me back, guys!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Ask KP if he ever actually played the game?
does he have a computer...
that he should visit CW...

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Ask him if he could put in a good word to CW administrators so that silentstriker can win the Bradman award this week.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Shane Warne has launched pokercricket.com If he launches a site, what would it be named and why?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Ask him if he thinks he's passed Sir Viv in batting prowess yet, and how far he reckons he is from surpassing Bradman (one more decade, one more series, already did it on that reverse sweep, etc).

/Do that AFTER you ask him to recommend me for the Bradman award.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Somewhat academic really, Neil will have boycotted it in response to the '17.40pm' 36 hour clock nonsense and unnecessary capital letters.

Anyway just come up with something on the back of Nasser's 'playstation generation' comments years ago.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
"You've received a lot of attention as a result of your hair, something that ginger haired people all over the world may be familiar with. Do you have any special comments for all the ginger people out there?"

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
How does he prefer his potatoes? Roasted, Baked, Chips or Boiled?

The topic has been causing me endless sleepless nights and I would love to know the answer

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ask him who he thinks would win a fight between Optimus Prime and this thing that's created when all the Power Rangers combine.

Failing that, ask him what his favourite colour is.