• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kallis

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Man: You sit here, dear.

Wife: All right.

Man: (to Waitress) Morning!

Waitress: Morning!

Man: Well, what've you got?

Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and Kallis; egg bacon and Kallis; egg bacon sausage and Kallis; Kallis bacon sausage and Kallis; Kallis egg Kallis Kallis bacon and Kallis; Kallis sausage Kallis Kallis bacon Kallis tomato and Kallis;

Vikings: (starting to chant) Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis...

Waitress: ...Kallis Kallis Kallis egg and Kallis; Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis baked beans Kallis Kallis Kallis...

Vikings: (singing) Kallis! Lovely Kallis! Lovely Kallis!

Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor au Crevettes with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and Kallis.

Wife: Have you got anything without Kallis?

Waitress: Well, there's Kallis egg sausage and Kallis, that's not got much Kallis in it.

Wife: I don't want ANY Kallis!

Man: Why can't she have egg bacon Kallis and sausage?

Wife: THAT'S got Kallis in it!

Man: Hasn't got as much Kallis in it as Kallis egg sausage and Kallis, has it?

Vikings: Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis (crescendo through next few lines)

Wife: Could you do the egg bacon Kallis and sausage without the Kallis then?

Waitress: Urgghh!

Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like Kallis!

Vikings: Lovely Kallis! Wonderful Kallis!

Waitress: Shut up!

Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon Kallis and sausage without the Kallis.

Wife: (shrieks) I don't like Kallis!

Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your Kallis. I love it. I'm having Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis beaked beans Kallis Kallis Kallis and Kallis!

Vikings: (singing) Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis. Lovely Kallis! Wonderful Kallis!

Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.

Man: Well could I have her Kallis instead of the baked beans then?

Waitress: You mean Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)

Vikings: (singing elaborately) Kallis, Kallis, Kallis, Kallis. Lovely Kallis! Wonderful Kaaaallllisss ! Lovely Kallis! Wonderful Kallis. Kaaaallllisss! Kaaaallllisss! Kaaaallllisss! Kaaaallllisss! Lovely Kallis! (Lovely Kallis!) Lovely Kallis! (Lovely Kallis!) Lovely Kaaaallllisss! Kallis, Kallis, Kallis, Kaaaallllisss.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Man: You sit here, dear.

Wife: All right.

Man: (to Waitress) Morning!

Waitress: Morning!

Man: Well, what've you got?

Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and Kallis; egg bacon and Kallis; egg bacon sausage and Kallis; Kallis bacon sausage and Kallis; Kallis egg Kallis Kallis bacon and Kallis; Kallis sausage Kallis Kallis bacon Kallis tomato and Kallis;

Vikings: (starting to chant) Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis...

Waitress: ...Kallis Kallis Kallis egg and Kallis; Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis baked beans Kallis Kallis Kallis...

Vikings: (singing) Kallis! Lovely Kallis! Lovely Kallis!

Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor au Crevettes with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and Kallis.

Wife: Have you got anything without Kallis?

Waitress: Well, there's Kallis egg sausage and Kallis, that's not got much Kallis in it.

Wife: I don't want ANY Kallis!

Man: Why can't she have egg bacon Kallis and sausage?

Wife: THAT'S got Kallis in it!

Man: Hasn't got as much Kallis in it as Kallis egg sausage and Kallis, has it?

Vikings: Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis (crescendo through next few lines)

Wife: Could you do the egg bacon Kallis and sausage without the Kallis then?

Waitress: Urgghh!

Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like Kallis!

Waitress: Shut up!

Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon Kallis and sausage without the Kallis.

Wife: (shrieks) I don't like Kallis!

Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your Kallis. I love it. I'm having Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis beaked beans Kallis Kallis Kallis and Kallis!

Vikings: (singing) Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis. Lovely Kallis! Wonderful Kallis!

Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.

Man: Well could I have her Kallis instead of the baked beans then?

Waitress: You mean Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis Kallis... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)

Vikings: (singing elaborately) Kallis, Kallis, Kallis, Kallis. Lovely Kallis! Wonderful Kaaaallllisss ! Lovely Kallis! Wonderful Kallis. Kaaaallllisss! Kaaaallllisss! Kaaaallllisss! Kaaaallllisss! Lovely Kallis! (Lovely Kallis!) Lovely Kallis! (Lovely Kallis!) Lovely Kaaaallllisss! Kallis, Kallis, Kallis, Kaaaallllisss.
Would you like Kallis with that?