• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kallis v Sangakkara

Kallis v Sangakkara

• Kallis

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Sangakkara

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
Btw, my first name is Melissa, from Natal. I'm studying endocrinology and play on weekends with an all girls cricket club called Stingers CC. Also I'm a part-time amateur model. That's all from me.

ashley bach

International Captain
Kallis is our hero just like Sachin and Warne are for their respectable countries.
Don't leave Melissa, and certainly don't ever stop barracking for your past and current heroes of the game.
You can go to bat for Kallis as much as you want, but you'll just have to accept quickly that he's not rated as highly as you'd tend to think by a majority
of the forum, in all formats of the game. You'll soon find out why if you stick around, and if you're interested there has been many player comparison
threads recently involving Kallis, tons of them in fact, which you'll find in the recent cricket chat files.

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
Don't leave Melissa, and certainly don't ever stop barracking for your past and current heroes of the game.
You can go to bat for Kallis as much as you want, but you'll just have to accept quickly that he's not rated as highly as you'd tend to think by a majority
of the forum, in all formats of the game. You'll soon find out why if you stick around, and if you're interested there has been many player comparison
threads recently involving Kallis, tons of them in fact, which you'll find in the recent cricket chat files.
I'll be leaving soon. I didn't liked how you all made fun of my liking of Kallis and also ridiculing my modeling pic. Sorry friend but I think maybe I don't belong here.