• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Just a quick query

slowfinger

International Debutant
Soz if the thread isn't supposed to be here, but I was wondering if anyone remembered the post when someone said something like:

"If Shoaib (Akhtar) keeps throwing his jockstrap around somebody is going to get (something)"

It was a little bit before the t20 world cup (2010) when he couldn't play.

Anyone remember and could direct me to the thread? Want it as my Sig, cheers.

DingDong

State Captain
I have divine knowledge of everything CricketWeb. Now live your life how I tell you to and worship my relatives. :p
i don't really think this find was all that great but how do u know so much about everything cricket related pews? u have amazing knowledge of players. honestly if i was owner of a franchise and wanted a couple of scouts i'd hire u and xhuaib. both u guys have an incredible ability to judge a player

ganeshran

International Debutant
You can make use of the VBulletin search function. Copy paste the below in the browser address bar

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/search.php?do=process&query=jockstrap%20catch%20throwing&showposts=1&forumchoice[]=cricket-chat

Last edited: