• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

June 13 - Portugal vs Greece and Spain vs Russia

Cloete

International Captain
Spain 1 - Russia 0

Why was Valeron left out of teh starting team?? Baraja wasn't doing much at all.

Was really impressed with Etxeberria, he was always causing problems down the right and his ball control was excellent. Anotehr plus was the defence held up extremely well, especially Bravo and Puyol.. they really kept teh flanks tight, I cna remember so many of Russia's attacks breaking down.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Cloete said:
Spain 1 - Russia 0

Why was Valeron left out of teh starting team?? Baraja wasn't doing much at all.

Was really impressed with Etxeberria, he was always causing problems down the right and his ball control was excellent. Anotehr plus was the defence held up extremely well, especially Bravo and Puyol.. they really kept teh flanks tight, I cna remember so many of Russia's attacks breaking down.
Check out DD's match reports - a new feature for the tournament (I'll probably do a dozen or so)

here, you lazy gits

Cloete

International Captain
luckyeddie said:
Check out DD's match reports - a new feature for the tournament (I'll probably do a dozen or so)

here, you lazy gits
hahahaha brilliant, totally brilliant!!

my favoureite line "As the clock ran down, Alenkey nearly opened up the Russian defence again but the run by Porridge was cut short by Cynic who became the first player to receive a red card in this year's tournament."

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Cloete said:
Spain 1 - Russia 0

It's always better to pick a slightly more conservative starting line up and then bring on the more attacking sub.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he might start in the next game i think, it will be interesting to see what they do....

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
It's always better to pick a slightly more conservative starting line up and then bring on the more attacking sub.
yeah i guess.... also they might night want him to get injured (i.e raul coming off for Torres)

I'm a bit annoyed, i changed my EURO 2004 Fantasy Team and forgot to click confirm changes. The plus was i changed my captain to Raul but it kept it as Casillas who got a clean sheet. But Valeron was left on the bench and didn't get points, because i forgot to confirm!

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
Also can we change our team for each matchday and get poitns etc.? Like I'm putting Dacourt as my captain cause he's one of only 2 players playing for me in the morning.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete said:
yeah i guess.... also they might night want him to get injured (i.e raul coming off for Torres)

I'm a bit annoyed, i changed my EURO 2004 Fantasy Team and forgot to click confirm changes. The plus was i changed my captain to Raul but it kept it as Canizares who got a clean sheet. But Valeron was left on the bench and didn't get points, because i forgot to confirm!
Casillias was the keeper wasnt he?!?!

Cloete

International Captain
Casillas of course! how could i go past the number one... and more importantly a rel madrid player?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Cloete said:
Also can we change our team for each matchday and get poitns etc.? Like I'm putting Dacourt as my captain cause he's one of only 2 players playing for me in the morning.
The captain is for the whole round of Group matches - then it can be changed.