• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Josh Hazlewood vs James Anderson

Hazlewood vs Anderson

• Hazlewood

• Anderson

Results are only viewable after voting.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Anderson, Haze can overtake him over his career if he can keep up his last two years. Think he will revert to mean though. Cummins is the real good one.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I’m tipping if Haze overtook McGrath as Australia’s leading pace bowling wicket taker, he wouldn’t be omitted from an away test. That says a hell of a lot about Anderson’s status. It’s an embarrassing omission.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Taking stats out of the equation and just objectively looking at their bowling right now, I'd say Hazlewood by a very small margain. Doesn't look quite as conditions-reliant and can extract that extra zip and bounce from even the most unresponsive wicket. A fine, fine bowler

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I’m tipping if Haze overtook McGrath as Australia’s leading pace bowling wicket taker, he wouldn’t be omitted from an away test. That says a hell of a lot about Anderson’s status. It’s an embarrassing omission.
Willing to bet everything I own that Hazlewood won't play till he's 38. Probably won't reach 35.