• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jos Buttler Appreciation thread

Is Jos Buttler better than Bradman?

• Total voters

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Please just delete this thread till he's got a few scores at the very least.
Just stop replying to the ****ing thing, and then maybe the train-wreck will naturally disappear and die. (gets the irony)

I liked Mark Lathwell too:(

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I will bump this thread every time he plays, for the rest of his career. It will become the greatest jinx thread of all time. :laugh:

Langeveldt

Soutie
I went to school with him.. Had to bowl at him in the nets when he arrived at 13 because they were considering offering him a scholarship.. I got taken apart and the rest is history.. His first eleven ended up 421/1 against the county's strongest rivals and I think his opening partner is somewhere near the Somerset team as well..

grecian

Finally this thread has turned out to be vindicated.

That innings in a losing cause the other day, may mean the corner has been turned, with a match-winner today.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Glad that I haven't said anything spastic in this thread.

Kid's clearly got a lot of talent, it's all about harnessing that talent. Last 2 innings will hopefully set him up.

grecian

I always had faith, I was clearly being ironic when I said the I hoped the thread would die:ph34r:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Encouraging innings this today. We know he can hit the ball hard and will be ideal coming in with 400 on the board but in a low scoring game he has left the ball well and played a role in what could be a huge partnership in the game.

grecian

Encouraging innings this today. We know he can hit the ball hard and will be ideal coming in with 400 on the board but in a low scoring game he has left the ball well and played a role in what could be a huge partnership in the game.
Yes, he was incredibly lucky for the first bit at Southampton, but really came into his own, when we were looking for quick runs. Yet this has been a proper Test Match innings where quick wickets could have put the game right in the balance.