• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

José Mário dos Santos Félix Mourinho

Whatcha think about him?

• WAG

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • WAC

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • indifferent

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Dolphin are just gay sharks

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Indipper

State Regular
Never said it didnt hurt the English clubs, and I'm well aware of the 'home association' vs nationalities nonsense that was going on then. My point was that Barcelona had a nice stockpile of world-class players back in those days, such as Stoichkov, Romario etc.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Both of whom incidentally played that night, so that hardly hurt them.

They had a total of 7 foreigners in their squad that season, and considering 3 of them were Jordi Cryuff, Igor Korneyev and Luis Cembranos, I don't think the 4 player rule hampered them that much.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No you bellend. He's saying Barca's array of world-class players hurt United more than the foreigner rule did.

EDIT: Wait, Indipper isn't a "he". Or is she?

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
Pretty sure the argument by all parties is that Utd were no more hampered by the rule than Barcelona