• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

it’s time to end the infraction system of moderating

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
i dont know who the genius was that came up with the infraction system for correcting moderator error but whoever it was has had the forum world hypnotised into stupidity for about a decade.
The obvious solution is (and should have been from the outset) is to have the platinum lounge review every decision that there was a complaint for.
The whole forum is recorded for XenForo for gods sake. Whats the hurry?
Why delay the ban in any way?
If it turns out a poster was actually sledger 3 posts earlier, simply deduct posts made since and repost those rancid baits.
Every decision will be perfect.
There will be no complaints.
Which is the way it should have been from the moment someone said - lets check if that was against the rules -
And it would have been but for that genius who came up with the IDIOTIC infraction system.
i dont know how long it will take to escape its insidious shadow but rejoice, because forum utopia awaits
( i dont know what this has to do with dhonisgland but he is forum utopia to me so...)

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i dont know who the genius was that came up with the infraction system for correcting moderator error but whoever it was has had the forum world hypnotised into stupidity for about a decade.
The obvious solution is (and should have been from the outset) is to have the platinum lounge review every decision that there was a complaint for.
If it turns out a poster was actually sledger 3 posts earlier, simply deduct posts made since and repost those rancid baits.
Which is the way it should have been from the moment someone said - lets check if that was against the rules -
And it would have been but for that genius who came up with the IDIOTIC infraction system.
i dont know how long it will take to escape its insidious shadow but rejoice, because forum utopia awaits
( i dont know what this has to do with dhonisgland but he is forum utopia to me so...)
I feel you bro. I’m high asf right now

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Weren't infractions brought in to solve the insta ban or not to ban dilemma?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Post reported