• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

is this thing ever gonna happen?

Andre

International Regular
Right.

You've got 3 days to get your house in order or the forum will be removed - it's just taking up bandwidth.

DJellett

International Debutant
Andre said:
Right.

You've got 3 days to get your house in order or the forum will be removed - it's just taking up bandwidth.
:@ :@ :@

Can NO ONE see how hard I am trying to make this work???

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Send me the simulation Dylan. Im going to sim both forms every week.

Also send me all stats. In fact send me everything.

Andre

International Regular
DJellett said:
:@ :@ :@

Can NO ONE see how hard I am trying to make this work???
You've been trying for month now and you've gotten nowhere....

Besides, you'd be well advised not to lose your temper at me.

nibbs

International Captain
true. this is going nowhere and it sadly never will. the lack of posts in this forum suggests dj hasn't been working very hard at all

DJellett

International Debutant
Andre said:
You've been trying for month now and you've gotten nowhere....

Besides, you'd be well advised not to lose your temper at me.
Honestly Andre, I would have thought that you were a bigger man then that.
Clearly the power has gone to your head.

Don't try to use your power to intimidate me mate, I'm not scared.
So what if I DO lose my temper at you, (which I didn't) it still wouldn't mean anything.

So, you've got a chip on your shoulder about something.

GET OVER IT

chrisbroadie

School Boy/Girl Captain
DJellett said:

So what if I DO lose my temper at you, (which I didn't) it still wouldn't mean anything.

GET OVER IT
well, the only way u could have made that post any worse is that u could have dropped the f word a few times
Only u knows why u wrote that

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That really wasn't the smartest of posts Dylan. For one it doesn't have any suggestion of your intentions for OC, which is really what Andre needs to see at this point in time. Other reasons are fairly obvious.

Mr. P

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
That really wasn't the smartest of posts Dylan. For one it doesn't have any suggestion of your intentions for OC, which is really what Andre needs to see at this point in time. Other reasons are fairly obvious.
I'm not quite clear what Dylan was thinking. Seeing as I am now simulating this I must apologise on behalf of the Oceania Cup for what Dylan said.

Sorry mate.

Also nibbs, I am going to try to put in a fair bit now for this season...as long as everyone puts in their teams I will be happy to help...OR I could try the alternative idea which I might talk to age_master about...

Andre

International Regular
DJellett said:

GET OVER IT
:wacko:

Just remember - Cricket Web is doing you a favour, not the other way around.

DJellett

International Debutant
I am sorry, but I work my a*se off to get this thing going, then am insulted and told I don't do enough.

It is not my fault if certain managers can't be bothered contributing 10 minutes a week to the competition.

Weigh in the fact that I DON'T OWN A COMPUTER and I think I'm doing OK.

chrisbroadie

School Boy/Girl Captain
Dylan, mate ur digging urself a bl**dy big hole, sooner or later it become so deep u wont be able to get out of it
We are not insulting u mate, we r agree with andre, there hasnt been a lot of posting going on and if it doesnt pick up they going to have to take it down
Mr P. is giving u a hand anyway, it will all be good - (better if u stop getting angry at everyone tho)

Slats4ever

yeah i think marc might be right mate. I don't really see this thing going anywhere. I had a go on the inside for a while but when the guy whose supposed to be captain doesn't even have a computer. Maybe u should wait until u get one then give it a go. It's like captaining a cricket team without arms.... well kinda...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Slats4ever said:
yeah i think marc might be right mate. I don't really see this thing going anywhere. I had a go on the inside for a while but when the guy whose supposed to be captain doesn't even have a computer. Maybe u should wait until u get one then give it a go. It's like captaining a cricket team without arms.... well kinda...
or even without a team...