• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is This India's Greatest Test Series Victory Overseas?

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
No. of times I oscillated between thinking " Oh, they have to survive 100 overs" to "Oh, they should have got a couple of more overs to reach this target" is uncountable.

Reactions: vcs

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Yeah last 5 overs were just unreal stuff

I had made up my mind regarding a well earned draw when Agarwal got out. But then I was also thinking in an IPL match, there is absolutely no way any team would not regard themselves as favorites chasing a target of 50 from 45 balls with 5 wickets left. And two IPL stars were on the pitch.