• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is this a question?

Is this a question?

• say it once and once only. Flem is stupid and should be banned. Except I already said that above so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I lied when I said I'd say it once and once only. For that, I apologise.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
If being stupid is the only reason for the banning and the reasoning is extended beyond the single user it runs the risk of only a handful making the cut.

Flem274*

123/5
if you banned me what would keep the english scum unified? i prevent civil wars, that's how great i am. you should knight me. you've given knighthoods to lesser men, like all the 2005 ball tamperers.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I imagine when Phlegm gets banned it's like the end of the Prestige.

Phlegm goes down and I appear and shoot GIMH and set fire to everything.