• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ireland have some Chance in ODI Super League

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
If SA beat NED 2/0 by April 2nd Midnight
Ireland still have chance to Equal with SA point wise

SA 78 points now could ends with 98 points

Ireland 68 points if they beat Bangladesh 3/0 at Chelmsford, eng on May 9/12/14 Ireland Equal with SA point wise, Team with Better NRR will Qualify to play in India for WC ,2023 Directly.

Super Leage ends on May 31st Forever, ICC
Will Scrap Super Leage after 2023 WC in India but Champion trophy will be back.

For 2027 ODI wc Team need to Qualify by Icc 's teams Ranking

Last edited:

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Don't even know why World Cup qualification is so stringent , just put all the Test Teams in automatically and have the 4 best associates I say , how's the game supposed to grow if you make it so hard for teams to qualify consistently for World Cups ..

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Don't even know why World Cup qualification is so stringent , just put all the Test Teams in automatically and have the 4 best associates I say , how's the game supposed to grow if you make it so hard for teams to qualify consistently for World Cups ..
So every player have chance to show case their talent by playing one level higher team it's nessasary to Qualify for minor teams.

Dendarii

International Debutant
BD not capable anywhere else than their own back yard
I didn't know Centurion was in Bangladesh's back yard.