• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL - quick poll

which of these teams will NOT make it to the semis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ret

International Debutant
With KKR almost out of reckoning for a berth in the semis, it leaves 5 teams to fight it out for the last four berths, i.e.

1. Delhi - Daredevils
2. Chennai - Superkings
3. Mohali - Kings 11 Punjab
4. Jaipur - Rajasthan Royals
5. Mumbai - Mumbai Indians

So the Q is which one of the 5 teams above WON'T make it to the semis?

The other Q is which two teams would you like to see OR think that will be in the final?

ret

International Debutant
miss out from the semis berth ----> Delhi

choice for the final ----> RR [Jaipur] vs MI [Mumbai]

ret

International Debutant
Mohali makes it today, I guess, while Chennai is looking good against B'lore now

that will probably make it a 2 way race against Mumbai and Delhi and their game on 24th should be a cracker

ret

International Debutant
with B'lore upsetting Chennai, the race for the semis opens up

i guess now Kol, Mum, Del and Chen all have the opportunity to make it to the last four!

Hybad and B'lore would be extremely dangerous now as they have noting to lose and may upset the plans of a team or two

appears as if I started this thread a little early :p

Last edited:

ret

International Debutant
with the Kol vs Del game getting washed out .... Kol is out of it

now it's amongst Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai .... Mohali looks comfortable atm, Jaipur has qualified

Mumbai vs Delhi is the game though, if Delhi loses then the other four teams qualify automatically