• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL match 44 KXI vs RCB Appanna points miscalculated

tamma.saiprasad

Cricket Spectator
This is the second time a mistake like this has happened. I have been calculating points for each player since the first mistake, as I am skeptical about the way points are being updated.
I request the moderators to double check before updating points.
Also, it would be nice if you give consolidated points for each player instead of how you are currently displaying. For example,

Bhuvnesh Kumar:
Bowling:
Wickets : 40 points
RRPO : 20 points
Batting:
Runs : 10 points
Not Out : 5 points
Total : 75 points.

May not be exactly the way I said but atleast in a tabulated format which is easily readable. The way you are displaying currently, we need to add up points for each player.

Hope my suggestions sound meaningful to you.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
2 mistakes in 44 games is clearly unacceptable for a free competition. I mean that's 0.21% of players to date.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol what a horrible response. Good to see that CW accepts mediocrity and treats their clients with distinction.

You actually think James runs the competition at no benefit? You think he doesn't increase his probability of ad revenue with more visitor numbers?? Horrible way to treat your consumers.