• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2011 Draft

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, next round is 2 each. Round 6 and 7 will be 3 each. 6 and 7 will be unfair for those who are last imo.. But there doesn't seem to be any other way to do this

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should have a random order for Round 5 and then a new order for Round 6 with Round 7 as the reverse. That way people are only disadvantaged/advantaged in one round rather than two.

Jarquis

Shane Watson
Murali Vijay
Suresh Raina
-
-
Jean Paul Duminy
-
-
-
Muttiah Muralitharan
-

Also, if Kingkallis (or anybody else) has no objections :

For Round 5 :
KingDaemon
Howesam
GingerBob
Morphlai
Marcussbiscuits
Somerset
CevnoBlakus
Blaze_18

Will leave it up to KK to decide whether this will be reversed for Round 6 or whether we'll use the idea I put forward, which makes more sense imo :p

Last edited:

xanderbiscuits

U19 12th Man
sorry marcuss, I didn't mean to over rule you or anything. I just got excited that I was home from work at the right time to be able to pick

Jarquis

Happy to roll with whatever you want, just a case of he who picks first wins. Duminy's a gun though and could get us bowling points :innocent:

Blaze 18

Banned
I like Marcuss' order - just one change needs to be made.

For Round 5 :
KingDaemon
Howesam
GingerBob
Morphlai
Blaze_18
Somerset
CevnoBlakus
Marcussbiscuits

;)

Last edited:

Jarquis

Have you just switched me and you? :laugh:
Don't worry, if I'd rigged it then Athlai would be last - WAC :ph34r:

kingkallis

International Coach
Should have a random order for Round 5 and then a new order for Round 6 with Round 7 as the reverse. That way people are only disadvantaged/advantaged in one round rather than two.
Marcuss, last few picks wont matter much in IPL. Half of us wont have much idea - believe me.

kingkallis

International Coach
Shane Watson
Murali Vijay
Suresh Raina
-
-
Jean Paul Duminy
-
-
-
Muttiah Muralitharan
-

For Round 5 :
KingDaemon
Howesam
GingerBob
Morphlai
Marcussbiscuits
Somerset
CevnoBlakus
Blaze_18

Will leave it up to KK to decide whether this will be reversed for Round 6 or whether we'll use the idea I put forward, which makes more sense imo :p
Marcuss your idea makes more sense as that gives us more chance in next round as well...haha