• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interview with Greg Blewett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey fellow forumers.

I'm a new writer for the front page and am looking for some question ideas for Greg Blewett. I'm looking to interview him soon (as soon as his management agrees) and then James will post it on the site.

So, is there any questions you guys want to ask him? The more ideas the better. I'll source the questions to who asked each one too.

Thanks.

Corey.

[Edited on 3/17/02 by Top_Cat]

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
Hey, I'm a new mamber of the updaters as well! Cool! :afro:

That would be ace if you could get an interview. Something new.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey, I'm a new mamber of the updaters as well! Cool! :afro:
Good to see ya, mate!

That would be ace if you could get an interview. Something new.
Shouldn't be a problem. I've known Blewwy for some time and of course he's keen but it's up to his manager.

How about asking how he thinks the current Australian team compares with the team of 1946-49?
A good question but I reckon he'd be able to speak more intelligently about the team which he was involved in that won 16 Tests in a row. So we'll see what he thinks about how that team compares to the 1948 team.

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
You could ask him if he might consider coming back to England and play for a county side again.

Andre

International Regular
Welcome all new staff. Ask him why he decided to drop back to number 3 in first class cricket rather than open, and what advantages it has in his quest for national selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.