• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Infraction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Slim

International Coach
five bucks says cricketsavant will be TNT’d off of the forum, which is to say, consistently be such a dire poster that everyone hates such that a forum atmosphere ban is nigh inevitable

cricketsavant

U19 12th Man
Maybe you should read the infraction message saying how to contact the mods, rather than pestering the individual mod who infracted you for a decision that was taken collectively. And maybe you should reflect about the pot calling the kettle black re "making racially offensive posts" given these efforts:

Given that Dan pretty plainly said to cut out the aspersions about other posters based on their nationality, I genuinely don't know what you expected given that you flat out said honestbharani was posting in favour of Dhoni because he is "racially biased". There's about three different infractions you could have gotten for that comment alone, let alone this comment:

You should consider yourself extremely fortunate that you were not outright banned for a week for this post.
Oh come off it. That wasi n response to an initial post where he was clearly using bad language directed at me, which I actually reported...wonder if you did anything about it. Other than that, none of that is racially biased aprrt from the one comment for which I agree, I was wrong. I stated that poster is Indian but I did not say that in a derogatory sense. He is indeed Indian, as confirmed by one of your mod team mates. If you can explain to me how labelling an Indian an Indian is wrong, I am happy to delete all my posts.

Also keep in mind, all of those were in response to other posters.

Anyway, I await response to my above question.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
What do you mean? I asked how calling someone Indian, an Indian, is offensive. I am still waiting for this answer if you want to provide it. If not, you can post as such.
You were warned not for calling an Indian an Indian, but for making a nickname for someone you didn't agree with based on food that comes from that region, as though you were his friend.

hope that helps

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Hey my veg biriyani is biriyani to me, whether it is culinarily correct or no.

And all I had was Rawa Upma for dinner. :(

Last edited:

cricketsavant

U19 12th Man
You were warned not for calling an Indian an Indian, but for making a nickname for someone you didn't agree with based on food that comes from that region, as though you were his friend.

hope that helps
Please read the conversation before replying. To summarise, I think that infraction is fine but then the previous guy started posting my posts on here, stating I was being racially biased by claiming honestbarani was Indian....which he is. Although I only did that in response to people questioning me on that.

And I still haven't been told what my second infarction was about, although I have been asked to email the mods about it....I really can't be bothered. I just think it would be better all round if mods let members know regarding the reason for infractions.

My opinion on that.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And I still haven't been told what my second infarction was about, although I have been asked to email the mods about it....I really can't be bothered. I just think it would be better all round if mods let members know regarding the reason for infractions.

My opinion on that.
I think we may have missed this.

I've created a ticket and we'll try to get back to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.