• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India's Test Bowling Stocks

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know what it is. But its not the first thing that comes to mind when I hear the acronym especially in India ffs. Bad stuff from whoever decided it should be a thing.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Why am I seeing this SMAT thing everywhere? Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy isnt well known enough to get an acronym ffs. I thought Bhuvi had retired and was answering bad multiple choice questions where all the choices look stupid for some higher educations entrance exam by the sound of it.
Nah, there are enough of us now... it is the SMAT and Bhuvi is back. Deal with it.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We are incredibly lucky to have Ashwin and Jaddu being bona fide allrounders while also giving us the right arm-left arm combo. Those two will be even harder to replace than the pacers IMO.

Shri

Mr. Glass
jadeja took 20+ wickets vs sa at home in 2015/16 and averaged 10 point something

ash took 20+ as well in the same series at a similar average :laugh: