• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India's Best Ever ODI Spin Bowler?

Who's your choice?

• Amit Mishra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maninder Singh

• Venkatapathy Raju

• Ravi Shastri

• Sunil Joshi

• Ravindra Jadeja

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingkallis

International Coach
KulCha didn't have to bowl to the best of the ODI batters and I may change my mind in 5 years time but right now, has to be Kumble and Harbhajan.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
tbf the list of great ODI spinners is very short, relatively speaking
My problem with spinners, is that I literally grew up watching Warne and Muralitharan so I`m perplexed why they have not been more quality spinners throughout cricket history? Its an unintended bias I realise I have.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Which is a damning indictment of India's fielding until very recently. Bhaji is not someone I look at and think "that's an athletic guy".
True, but he was a good fielder all the same, safe as a catcher most of the time and decent arm from the outfield. Can dive around and save runs as well.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
My problem with spinners, is that I literally grew up watching Warne and Muralitharan so I`m perplexed why they have not been more quality spinners throughout cricket history? Its an unintended bias I realise I have.
ODI wise Kumble, Saqlain, Hogg and Qadir all were ATG quality. Mendis was ATG while he lasted. Among newer ones, Rashid Khan is quality to be ATG. But I expect Mujeeb - ur - Rahman to beat him to title.