• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Guy Bowls Like The Legendary Muralitharan, Batsmen Dancing!!

abhilash81

Cricket Spectator
Has anyone seen this? I’ve NEVER seen someone bowl like Muralitharan (let alone spin), considering his unique bowling action.
I stumbled upon this on Youtube and this is just INCREDIBLE! See for yourself and share your thoughts.
Is this the 2nd coming of Murali?

Bowling2.jpg

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Actually pretty good tbf

Also everyone knows this is you in the video, no need for the whole 3rd person thing

abhilash81

Cricket Spectator
Thanks,
The third person thing was a poor attempt to not sound attention seeking and desperate. My profile pic busted me. Sorry.

cnerd123

likes this
send that vid to an IPL team IMO

They might sign you just for the gimmick.

If that fails try the HKT20 Blitz