• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
no action taken

imagine if this happened in an India or Pakistan game?
"I was prepared to risk £50 on the off-chance that I might get £25,000. The thing that irks me is that it was by no means the first time players had bet on the other team but I was the first to be crucified for it. That I got cold feet about throwing big money away and only made it a £10 wager is still a matter of regret to me."

Marsh has been much more tight-lipped about the bet. But, as head coach of Australia's Cricket Academy (and just appointed to England's fledgling version), he has had a hard time avoiding it. After lecturing his charges on the dangers of match-fixing, he told the press: "I have no conscience about the '81 bet. I had a five quid bet. I mean, big deal. Most Australians have done that."
Cheating Aussies

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The IPL Auction 2021 is on right now.

Steve Smith for 2.2 C to Delhi Capitals.

Glenn Maxwell for 14.2 C to RCB.

RCB could have actually had ALL of Virat, ABD, Maxwell and Smith had DC not played spoilsport :laugh:

Last edited:

centurymaker

International Captain
The IPL Auction 2021 is on right now.

Steve Smith for 2.2 C to Delhi Capitals.

Glenn Maxwell for 1.42 C to RCB.

RCB could have actually had ALL of Virat, ABD, Maxwell and Smith had DC not played spoilsport :laugh:
Yeah RCB should have bid again to get smith, it was only 2C.

Btw, Maxwell was 14 C

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Also, do csk open with Moeen or bat him down the order

Moeen Dhoni Curran and Jadeja between 4-7 seems too fragile and csk desperately need a decent opened to replace watson

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Also, do csk open with Moeen or bat him down the order

Moeen Dhoni Curran and Jadeja between 4-7 seems too fragile and csk desperately need a decent opened to replace watson
They got Uthappa there somewhere and I think we will see MSD bat more at 5 this season. Faf and Rituraj went fine last year and I think it will be the same this year too. Faf may not play ODIs and so may well be available for CSK.

EDIT: We also have Rayudu.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Faf
Rutu
Raina
Rayudu
Uthappa
Dhoni
Jaddu
Bravo
Curran
Shardul
Tahir/Hazlewood

Sadly, I don't think Moeen will start a lot of games. Probably will spend the season on the bench unless someone is rested.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Faf
Rutu
Raina
Rayudu
Uthappa
Dhoni
Jaddu
Bravo
Curran
Shardul
Tahir/Hazlewood

Sadly, I don't think Moeen will start a lot of games. Probably will spend the season on the bench unless someone is rested.
Curran at 9 is a huge, huge waste of talent after csk figured out how to use him last season, and you really don't need to bat down to 9 in t20.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Also, no way are CSK starting without Deepak Chahar.

Faf
Rituraj
Raina (vc)
Rayudu/Uthappa
MSD (c) (wk)
Jadeja
Bravo
Curran
Chahar
Shardul
Tahir

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am still pissed we dont get this batting order for RCB in T20s:

-
-
Virat Kohli
Steve Smith
AB De Villiers
Glenn Maxwell
-
-
-
-
-

centurymaker

International Captain
Yeah RCB have made a mistake by letting Smith go. If you have those 3 in the line up, you don't need too many other batters