• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

In which year will England win the cricket World Cup

Noman Shaikh

Cricket Spectator
A person who's either frustrated at England not winning the World Cup or mocks the fact that being a big name they have never won wil ask such a question.

I don't see their chances in 2007 and in 2011. Remember we would be in sub-continent in 2011 where England have struggled a lot.
2019= bright, because it's in England. Recently England's performance at England has been god enough.

Last edited:

TIF

U19 Debutant
This has got to be the funniest thread ever started in Cricketweb:lol:

England, have been famous as World cup chokers and I dont see them winning a cricket World cup. Out of all the teams, ngland, have been the only team to make it into 3 World cup finals but have failed to win it even once. All teams except England who have made it into a World cup final, have happened to win it atleast once.

Craig

World Traveller
I think a few members really would be foaming at the mouth with some stuff that we can not mention on here if they have to wait another four years...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
TIF said:

England, have been famous as World cup chokers and I dont see them winning a cricket World cup. Out of all the teams, ngland, have been the only team to make it into 3 World cup finals but have failed to win it even once. All teams except England who have made it into a World cup final, have happened to win it atleast once.
So because English players in the past have been chokers, all in the future will be? Interesting logic...:wacko:

Steulen

International Regular
GeraintIsMyHero said:
So because English players in the past have been chokers, all in the future will be? Interesting logic...:wacko:
Yeah, don't you know it's part of their genetic make-up?

Oh wait, they're all bloody ferriners...

Yeah, don't you know it's part of the new citizenship requirements?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
LOL, "Kevin, you can have your citizenship, but once you get your half-century, you play a silly, silly, silly shot, get yourself out and with it go England's chances of victory! Or else, deportation for you sunshine!"

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
TIF said:

England, have been famous as World cup chokers and I dont see them winning a cricket World cup. Out of all the teams, England, have been the only team to make it into 3 World cup finals but have failed to win it even once. All teams except England who have made it into a World cup final, have happened to win it atleast once.
Without correcting your grammar, England havn't won 2 WCs

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
TIF said:

Why?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
GeraintIsMyHero said:
That's the bloke who tipped Nepal for the U19 WC...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
aussie said:
when they put together a top-class ODI team, they will have a chance.
The question is when though.

Also, why do you refer to the English as they when you are English?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: