• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you faced Shane Warne what would you do?

ash chaulk

International Captain
Its a spinning wicket Warneys on fire and its the biggest hyped up match of your career do you:

a) Sweep all day waiting for bad balls

b) Go after him

c) Taunt the man

d) Block all day let someone else make the runs

e) Give him the Cullinen Stance and try to hit against the spin

Obviously being the great batter that i am i go after the bugger then join him in his penthouse with the page 3 girls

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
f) refuse to give him my mobile number, telling him "I'm not like the other girls".

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
I'd block all day seeing as thats my style against anyone really, though if he pitched up a little I'd drive him without a second thought.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Such an original joke.

Anyway, I'd try play forward as much as possible and attempt to use to my feet in order to counter the spin to some degree

Craig

World Traveller
Look for any ball that is remotely short and start cutting and pulling the ball through the field.