• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you could watch one match...

Bijed

International Regular
If you could be transported back in time to watch one single match from each format of the game, which would they be? For the purposes of this, we'll say that any knowledge of the match you have is removed during the time travel, so you're watching it 'fresh', so to speak?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India vs. WI World Cup Final 1983
Holding taking 14 at the Oval

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah the WC 1983 is really what its all about. I actually had watched the 87 tied test but I would have loved to have been older than 3 when watching it. :) Like if I was 20, I would have appreciated it so much. Such a crazy game from every aspect.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I would say the 1st Test at Brisbane between Australia and West Indies in 1960. Even if I didn't know the game was to be tied, it would be great to see such luminaries as Sobers, Worrell. Kanhai and Hall lining up against Simpson, McDonald. O'Neill, Benaud and Davidson.

JBMAC

State Captain
I would say the 1st Test at Brisbane between Australia and West Indies in 1960. Even if I didn't know the game was to be tied, it would be great to see such luminaries as Sobers, Worrell. Kanhai and Hall lining up against Simpson, McDonald. O'Neill, Benaud and Davidson.
It was a tremendous game of cricket. I was fortunate enough to able to attend that match for every day's play

JBMAC

State Captain
It was a tremendous game of cricket. I was fortunate enough to able to attend that match for every day's play