• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC European Mod

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
This ICC mod will make you play with European minor teams in a championship to claim the European title. Real ground names and player names are included, but unfortunately the players' stats are preserved (and some players retire after one year no matter what). Of course, it'll only work with "European" player names for about seven or eight years, but never mind.

The teams are named in their own language, and are the following 18: Nederland, Eire, Scottland (spelt that way to avoid trouble with the C & G), Danmark, Italia, France, Deutschland, Norge, Gibraltar, Israel, Malta, Ellas, Helvetia, Portugal, Oesterreich, Suomi, Hrvatska and Belgium.

Feedback and constructive criticism is welcome.

Attachments

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Here is a fixed datap to sort that out.

Forgot to attach a readme:

1) Paste the zip files into the ICC folder
2) Backup your datat and datap files
3) Unzip (do the ICC Mod file first, then the datap)
4) Play!

Attachments

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
hey m8 I love ur mod(im dutch) but...there are some annoying erros in the holland team....Tim de Leede is allrounder, Atse Buurman is a keeper, jeroen smits is a keeper, Darron Reekers isnt a leg spinner, Schiferli is allrounder...etc etc..i wanna help you out with the holland team..i dont know if u have msn but here is mine: Taricknl@hotmail.com

NikhilN

International Regular
kwek said:
hey m8 I love ur mod(im dutch) but...there are some annoying erros in the holland team....Tim de Leede is allrounder, Atse Buurman is a keeper, jeroen smits is a keeper, Darron Reekers isnt a leg spinner, Schiferli is allrounder...etc etc..i wanna help you out with the holland team..i dont know if u have msn but here is mine: Taricknl@hotmail.com
He couldnt edit the players when he made the mod as posted before

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
kwek said:
You expect him to investigate all 18 squads of 18+ players to that detail?
That's about 200 players who aren't gonna have much detail anywhere on the internet!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
weve been bizzy with it, weve been bizzy with the dutch team...i help him with the irish and scottish ones and thats it....