• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ian Bell v David Boon

see thread title ffs

• Total voters

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seem to remember Bell playing some quality stone-walling knocks vs. peak Steyn and Morkel alongside Collingwood when England snuck a couple of draws in SA around 2010.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think Bell is underrated in general, but **** me Boon could probably drink 45 cans of crap oz lager and still be better.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Junk posting by stephen in this thread. No one is seriously going to argue that Ian Bell is a contest against Boon, but it never ceases to amaze me how criminally underrated he can be here from some quarters.