• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I calculated and ranked the top 16 european teams from 1994 to now(WCs and Euros)

Howe_zat

Audio File
European champions in world cups are traditionally crap in the next one, aren't they?

You'd probably have to go back to the 80s to find a respectable showing.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah, with Bobby Mikhailov and his resplendent syrup between the sticks.

Them beating Jerry in the quarters was one of those moments that made my jaded, embittered English heart soar.
Was it not the last 16? I'm sure they played Romania in the quarter finals and won on penalties.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
It was Sweden who beat Romania on pens after Romania had knocked out the Argies. All made it nice and cosy for Brazil.