• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How old is Try City CC?

TriCitySteve

TriCity Moderator
Craig,
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to your query.... Just haven't had time to check the forum now that the season is under way....
Tri-City has been around since the early 80's, but I've only been with them for the past three seasons. We currently have about 27 paid up members, of which about 18-20 are regularly active. The rest drop in or out, depending on their schedules.
However, we had a bad week last week, when we tried to organize an intra-squad match (usually some of our most competitive matches, too!) but were surprisingly unable to get 22 bodies out to the ground...... That's unusual for us......
Are you a member of a club, and how many members does it have?

Steve

Craig

World Traveller
I dont know the amount of members though. And the club is Runaway Bay CC on the Gold Coast.