• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many grounds have you watched cricket at?

stumpski

International Captain
Actually I think it would be quite fun to watch one or two of the ICC Trophy matches next time it's in England. It would quite appeal to me to be one of the 'crowd' watching Papua New Guinea play Gibraltar, say.

stumpski

International Captain
Newcastle (ODI), Gabba, SCG, MCG, WACA and whatever the SA ground is called (very memorable as I saw Merv Hughes score 72* & Dean Jones score 216, plus the crowd went through 73 kegs of beer on the hill, a record I believe :) )

Not as many grounds as me, but a superb effort in terms of miles covered.

The Adelaide ground is the SACA isn't it?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
One professional:

Edgbaston.

Two more at lower level (yes, I know they don't count)

County Ground, Exeter
Ekebergsletta, Oslo

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Think I've only been to Canterbury, Tunbridge Wells and Hove. Not being able to drive is limiting in that respect.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
One professional:

Edgbaston.

Two more at lower level (yes, I know they don't count)

County Ground, Exeter
Ekebergsletta, Oslo
Was only Exeter u13s vs Clyst Hydon u13s, which doesn't really count in any sense of the word, TBH.

lionheart

School Boy/Girl Captain
SCG (Australia)
MCG (Australia)
Gabba (Australia)
/
Premadasa Stadium (Sri Lanka)
SSC (Sri Lanka)
Galle International Stadium (Sri Lanka)

I'll probably get down to Bellerive for the Sri Lanka v Australia test this summer.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SCG
MCG
Cape Town
Gabba
(what is now) Blue Tongue Stadium - used to be Graeme Park, Gosford
Newcastle
Bankstown Oval
Telstra Stadium, Sydney
been to Lord's, but no cricket that day.

and of course,
Ted Burge Sportsground, Wentworthville (aka The Home of Cricket/ The Wembley of the West).

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Old Trafford
Blackpool
Lord's
Kensington Oval (New & Old)
Sabina Park (Old)
Queens Park Oval (Old)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Just Old Trafford, Blackpool and Southport. Don't like going down South/across the Pennines too much. England's a bit weird outside of Lancashire.