• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HOw Good is Boycott's Mom in Cricket ?

C_C

International Captain
There are also some challenged ***tagenarians who should consider getting alzheimer's pills or retiring to a retirement home....

C_C

International Captain
Sorry KP, i give as good as i get, irrespective of race, age, gender or any such demarcations.
:)

chipmonk

U19 Debutant
SJS said:
:)

There are some "challenged" Tendulkar fans who need Gulab Jamuns stuffed into their mouths the moment they open them :D

But then we all will miss their "Entertainment Factor". :huh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Legglancer said:
He say's she can bat and bowl better than Bangladesh ! :D
Boycott mentions his Mum all the time whenever he's talking about rubbish cricketers (my old Mum could bowl faster than you, etc.) - he's using exaggeration, of course.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
Boycott mentions his Mum all the time whenever he's talking about rubbish cricketers (my old Mum could bowl faster than you, etc.) - he's using exaggeration, of course.
Yes Richard... we all understand that.

chipmonk

U19 Debutant
Richard said:
I just wanted to ascertain that this is probably the 100000000th time, not the 1st.

Hmmm .... Perhaps Boycott should be diagnosed with the psychogical condition knows as the "Oedipus complex" !

I wonder if he's been seeing a shrink?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Scallywag said:
When Boycott used to play backyard cricket he would hold up one end while his mum would do all the scoring. :D
I wish my friends had mums like that... :naughty: