• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do you rate fantasy cricket

How would you rate fantasy cricket?

• Exellent

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Great

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Good

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Moderate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dissapointing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Complete Bull****

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
How would you rate fantasy cricket?
Feel free to post your answer aswell

Last edited:

Bazza

International 12th Man
Strange poll for me but seeing as I play a part in running it I'm unlikely to bag it.

As for anyone who feels it could be better feel free to air suggestions here or in a separate thread - I believe the plan is to run with just ODIs for a while and look into expanding into tests, but any other requests?

Rich2001

International Captain
Bazza said:
Strange poll for me but seeing as I play a part in running it I'm unlikely to bag it.
Go for it bazza say what you really think, like we say you can't improve it if you don't know what needs to be done.

However I will go cry in a corner for weeks if you say anything mean :( :P ;)

Bazza

International 12th Man
One thing I think we should consider in future is a limit to the number of players from each team. Maybe 3 or if we are being extra harsh 2! :O

But I think it is a pretty good set up to start with. :)

Rich2001

International Captain
sachintendulkar said:
I went for great...they should add more tournys
Curently myself and James were trying to work out a improvement on the additional comps, that is why no new ones have been added just yet.

Rich2001

International Captain
Hero_Don said:
maybe you should allow more than one change per week
But there would be little challange in the game if you don't have to plan and work out who and when you need players if you could just change all the time. You look at the matches and see the next series is Aus/Ind/Zim and you would just pick all those players, this way you have to be tactical in who you bring in and when.

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
I huess, so but how about this suggestion. If a player gets injured you can change them right away

Bazza

International 12th Man
How about we leave it how it is and people who pick players not in squads or injured are penalised, and if players get injured then it's bad luck - it's not the end of the world if you have to wait a week to swap a player. :rolleyes:

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
hrm, i voted "good" but i accidentally clicked on bull**** instead of vote and clicked "vote" a micor second after, any mod can fix that for me? :P

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
gibbsnsmith said:
hrm, i voted "good" but i accidentally clicked on bull**** instead of vote and clicked "vote" a micor second after, any mod can fix that for me? :P
Job Done :)