• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do you feel about Harmisons decision to retire.

What do you think of Harmison retiring?

• I'm happy!!!

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • I'm upset and I love his bowling

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Don't care tbh

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Who the hell is harmison!?

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • He just wants attention from the media

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters

Langeveldt

Soutie
Loving the way he's "retired" to save getting dropped.. Good plan..

Can Mahmood throw in the towel too? They might get a decent ODI team if they all quit

dass

Banned
really stupid decision, i guess he is a quiter in real life, i mean he is only 28 and he only palyed bad in the last match, so why retire

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A sensible move imo... it gives him a chance to try and get his mojo back and concentrate on bowling with the red pill. If he regains the form of 2004 though, i'd be hoping he'd consider making a return to the ODI squad as there is no doubt that an inform Harmison is a strike bowler!

Son Of Coco

I don't think Harmison's bowling style is suited to One Day cricket anyway...with an action like his you need to be on top of your game at all times and up until now it seems he hasn't always been willing to put in the work.

luffy

International Captain
Who cares he hasn't really done anything great for cricket or english cricket for that matter.

Mister Wright

It is probably a good decision by Harmison with the WC so close, and given he suffers from home sickness it will shorten the amount of time he is on tour. Also, he will probably be more destructive in test cricket which can only be a good thing for England.

However, it isn't like he can reverse his decision if the England management feel they really need him back in the ODI side.