• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Do I Get to See How Many Posts I Have Posted in a Thread?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That is one feature of vBulletin I miss a lot. You could easily get to all the posts by a poster in a given thread.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have to say the search function on Xenforo hasn't seemed to be much of an upgrade to me on the old crappy one, on the few occasions I've used it. Maybe I'm not using it right.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Really, I actually find it more convenient. I don't think it has much more options than what we had in VB but it is just more convenient that a single search button can give us every option we need for a search (entire forum, only this thread, only posts by certain member etc.)

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have to say the search function on Xenforo hasn't seemed to be much of an upgrade to me on the old crappy one, on the few occasions I've used it. Maybe I'm not using it right.
Seems to be some site issue, the same problems are still there despite the change in software. Wouldn't have a clue what the issue is though.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Let's crowdfund a better search James. Been longing for an efficient search at CW for years :)
Thanks for the feedback mate :)

Once I'm feeling better, I thought I'd plan out with the mods a subscription service that some people raised after the upgrade with added benefits (e.g. zero ads) along with exactly where the money would go. I'll get a first draft put together and then open it up to everyone for feedback.