• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hottest Women

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Peanutbutterbar said:
All I know is that Britney ***** all over Lindsey Lohan.
are you saying shes better or worse? with the incredible versatility of swear words and the fact that the whole words censored, its kind of hard to tell.
but lindsay lohan is pretty hot

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
andyc said:
are you saying shes better or worse? with the incredible versatility of swear words and the fact that the whole words censored, its kind of hard to tell.
but lindsay lohan is pretty hot
yeah i was wondering the same thing

SupaFreak2005

andyc said:
what are you talking about!? the moaning and groaning and ***ual noises are the only good parts of her music. yes the synthesized crap gets on my nerves, as does the pre-teen pop songs she started out with. all the same any song by her warrants an automatic station change
Hey! I liked Toxic... hated my perogative!

SupaFreak2005

Peanutbutterbar said:
Sh*ts all over means they are way better. Lohan has nice body (bad head), but she's incomparable to Britney.
Sure right!! Lohan is little too freckley for me

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Jesus, that probably takes threads along these lines in this forum to 78 or so...
Amazing how often topic amongst males our age strays to the inevitable, isn't it?!
Personally I'd say there are thousands upon thousands who cannot possibly be considered anything other than equal... I mean, there are tens of girls I know personally who I'd say are no worse than the thousands of well-known lot...

SupaFreak2005

Tom Halsey said:
LOL - I've now seen the first person for ages who has actually said that Toxic is a good song - and I agree.
Yay.. somebody that agrees. :)
I'm probably the biggest Britney fan in Trinidad as Liam can confirm. Well i was.. Not anymore!! Im angry with her at the moment. :mad:
Waiting for the devorce.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Tom Halsey said:
LOL - I've now seen the first person for ages who has actually said that Toxic is a good song - and I agree.
the two forum idiots agreeing. hmmm...

:p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tom Halsey said:
Whoa! Hold up. I think ever Sir. Freakalot will admit that it's not a "good' song. It's a catchy song... it's a pop song.