• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

His face is....His muscles are....

Barney Rubble

International Coach
course I'm messing, Key looks like a red Smurf and Hoggard should have been in Lord of the Rings somewhere - I'm a bloke, taking the ***!! :D

dro87

U19 12th Man
anderson

I'm a boy, but of course it's James Anderson... the web is full of his fans sites! :cool:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Scaly piscine said:
I always thought Rob Key looked like one of those chubby kids on those annoying Vauxhall adverts
"I had four in here yesterday!"

Thats.. quite a big stomach Robert...

Buddhmaster

International Captain
from watching cricket with my mum and sister in the room:

McKenzie
Pathan
Khan
Martyn
Shane Bond
Brett Lee and
Cairnes

Btw, early in this thread people were mentioning Mark Boucher, i might just be blind, but that guy isnt what id call good looking.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
If there is a really good-looking female cricketer, i want to meet her. That would be one prefect woman, attractive and plays cricket.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Beleg said:
Anyone aware of some good-looking female cricketers?
Dunno, there don't seem to be many!! Apart from Johmari Logtenburg who came to Taunton and seemed pretty nice.. Really good batter too... Wouldn't mind having her as my wife in 10 years or so!

bryce

International Regular
rosalie birch of england doesn't seem too bad, R.Birch Payer Profile
more impressive are her stats though lol

nicola browne of new zealand is not too bad even though her photo isn't very flattering, i went to the same school as her a couple of years ago,
N.Browne Player Profile

here's the one player you were talking about Langeveldt,
J. Logtenberg Picture

i think a more successful discussion would be really ugly female cricketers :p

Kimbo

International Debutant
michael_vaughan said:
look at the attachment

jane
vaughan has chicken legs, and fleming throws/runs like a girl with his limp wrists... lets just say they dont float my boat...!

Mckenzie is pretty good looking, as are some of the west indians, just generaly athletic looking. i think cricketers as a species aren't the best looking bunch though its fair to say

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
Piper said:
Mine are
Graeme Smith,
Mark Boucher,
Brett Lee,
Simon Jones,
Brendon McCullum,
Daniel Vettori,
Shane Bond,
G. Jones,
Shaun Pollock

Before anyone says anything im a girl what do you expect!
is that you on your avator