• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Himannv vs. Kumar Sangakkara

ashley bach

International Captain
Himannv steaming in to bowl to Sanga would be a sight to behold.
Imagine if that first ball just happens to be the ball of a life time and gets him with a big swinging yorker to knock out middle stump.
But then it's called a no ball, now we'll all know about steaming.

Chrish

International Debutant
What is the reason for his hatred of Sanga? I am genuinely curious as I don’t know the history behind these views.

weeman27bob

International Regular
Iirc they were actually friends growing up through school/junior cricket, but Sanga just cut him loose/ghosted him when he made it big. It's kinda a sad story really.
That's not quite right, I'm sure @Himannv can share the full story but I think it has something to do with him cutting Sanga off after he stole Himannv's girlfriend when they were 15.

ashley bach

International Captain
Hope this wasn't the thread that made Himannv decide to take a break.
It's just possible that these Kumar jokes have gone on too long and he's had a guts full of them, hope he returns soon because he's a gun poster.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Hope this wasn't the thread that made Himannv decide to take a break.
It's just possible that these Kumar jokes have gone on too long and he's had a guts full of them, hope he returns soon because he's a gun poster.
Yeah Himann is a champ, hope his break does him good and he comes back in due course.

Can't blame him for not rating a cricketer who legit injured him in a barfight once.