• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highest ODI ratings ever

ak24alive

Cricket Spectator
He's probably done though. :(

(in all likelihood, I was probably saying this in 2016 as well)
Yup that's sad and true it seems.
But that doesn't stop me from believing.
Read this thread. The title speaks for itself though. Not entirely serious there but would love that scenario to happen.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's not going to beat Djokovic.

He's struggling to get past Copil and Simon FFS.

I just hope he gets that 100th title ASAP and doesn't make it a torture like Sachin's 100th 100.

ak24alive

Cricket Spectator
He's not going to beat Djokovic.

He's struggling to get past Copil and Simon FFS.

I just hope he gets that 100th title ASAP and doesn't make it a torture like Sachin's 100th 100.
It's all about the serve I think.
Djoker is firmly at the top but he still isn't in the Ultron mode. If somehow Roger can hold his serve and serve like he did in some parts of his matches vs Copil and Simon there will be an opening against Nole.
Highly unlikely but still possible.
I was so sure of Sachin's 100. Not so sure about Roger's 100th. In Cricket you don't have to beat the best always.

ak24alive

Cricket Spectator
Thanks for the info. My first question is satisfactorily answered. Now do you have any guesses on how many points Kohli will gain after the Windies series?
I am guessing about 15 points gained from the first odi. 10 from the second coz it was a draw. About 5 from the third coz they lost. Might lose 5 from the 4th but they won by a big margin so I don't know.
So if he performs well in the 5th he might gain another 5/10 points. That's a rise of about 30/35 points. So I guess he will be on 915 by the end of the series. Then there's the Aussie ODIs at the start of 2019. But only 3 ODIs and Australia isn't rated very high either. So even if he plays well he might fall just short of Sir Viv's 935. He might have to wait for the NZ series.
I couldn't have been more wrong. For 140, 157*, 107, 16 and 33* the guy only jumped 15 points from 884 to 899.
Sick formula lol.

Slifer

International Captain
Well considering the opposition and the fact that he's playing at home I'm not surprised