• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help with tables?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
It takes 3 hours to sim the matches each week, and I'm quite happy doing all of it plus writing up match reports and doing the injury sim. But it'd be great to have someone/a few people to do a ladder, a top goal scorers list and a list of carded players.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will knock up something excel this evening and let you know.

I'll do the league table and top goal scorers if somebody else volunteers for bookings and somebody can tell me how to copy from excel and make it look nice on here.

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
I'll play statto, like Marcuss, let me know how to make it all peritty for you lovely folk and i will. Pretty handy at doing all statty type stuff in excel. Loves me formula's me.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Thank youuuu. Prem matches will be played on Mondays and Tuesdays ftr.

cpr

International Coach
Ah, thats good for me actually, as my weeks/evenings get busy thursday - Sunday.

luffy

International Captain
All you have to do too make it look good on here from excel is too copy it too a notepad/wordpad and just align it all on there.

cpr

International Coach
Nah, something flash like The tennis tourney would be good. Will see what the future brings