• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help me pick an EPL side

Which EPL team should I support?

• Total voters

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
KEWELL IS A SAINT.

Loved watching Everton live ftr. Osman and Rodwell future England stars, surely.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Newcastle or Everton? Definitely would go with Everton, personally. Newcastle's news is always behind the scenes crap such as potential selling of the club, they go through far too many managers for you to ever get properly attached to them, whereas if you go with Everton you get the bonus of thinking more about Europe than about Championship.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The pro-Everton sentiments displayed in this thread are the worst thing to hit CW since November 09

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If there's a glass bottle broken on the floor, it is more likely to be a blue than a red that broke it, that's all :ph34r:

Fusion

Global Moderator
I take it you don't rate the EPL? I don't follow any of the leagues so I don't really know which one is the best.