• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hello, Canada

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hello to everyone involved with North Shore Cricket Club.

On behalf of the staff of Cricket Web, I should like to welcome all and sundry to the site and raise a glass of Moosehead to your good health.

Feel free to join in with the discussions and banter throughout the site, but watch out for the duck.:D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
"Blame Canada...Blame Canada..." whooops maybe not the best start...:saint:

May your stay be one of peace and happyness :)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Children, children.

Let's set a good example to our friends from across the big pond.

(sings)

"Oh I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK,
I sleep all night and I work all day."

bob80

Cricket Spectator
Thanks, ... you wankahs

the NSCC is happy to make this our new home to blah-de-blah. CricketWeb people will find we have a good mix of opinionated donks, knowledgable cricketers and hacks. Most of us think we excel at all 4 aspects of cricket - batting, bowling, fielding & drinking. :rolleyes: Although Moosehead (yuck) is made 4500 kms away. Approx the distance between london and the moon. Like the beaches, women & skiing - the beer is much better on the left coast.

our website is - www.nscricket.com, and one of these days I'll update it. Watch out tonight for the Tiki party pictures !!

Last edited:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
It was the only Canadian (?) beer I could think of.

You guys must feel pretty insulted, eh?

Do you get ducks in Canada or when you're out for 0 is it a goose? (DD told me to say that.)

As far as having knowledgable cricketers in your midst, that's a first for CricketWeb.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
PY said:
Would have been classy until you mis-spelt happiness ;) :P
Smart Arse. Whatever the spelling the comment was still classy :P

Considering I haven't had to spell since the end of school because I've been on computer courses or just using spell checkers I think I did pretty well :P

Last edited: