• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Heath Streak banned for 8 years for breaches of ICC anti-corruption code

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When I was a kid (teenager) Heath Streak let me bowl in the nets during an ODI game at Zimbabwe's players. These weren't reserve players, they were players preparing to bat for the game in progress. He seemed a really good guy, as did the Zimbabwe team. Considering I bowled pretty slow spin by international standards they probably weren't getting anything out of facing me either but still let me bowl at them for over an hour. So disappointing to hear this.
Wasn't the fact he was placing bets on you taking 7-34 in the nets a bit of a give away?

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Disappointing... One of the legends of zimbabwe cricket. When do these guys ever learn to keep off **** stuff

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Kinda shows why Shakib perhaps did not give up the info to the ACU immediately, if they held Streak in such high regard over there in Bangladesh. Sad every which way you look at it. :(