• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul

Ahmad Zahir

Banned
They shouldn't have been allowed to go to that show. I have been watching the show since its inception and its a pathetic show with nothing but attention seeking as its goal

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very Beta comments weren’t they? Having read them, you’d have to say the blokes are more to be pitied than despised.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Very Beta comments weren’t they? Having read them, you’d have to say the blokes are more to be pitied than despised.
Have you become an alt-right acolyte in my time off from this site? I feel like half the posts involve someone being beta or alpha. What the **** is going on?