• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Guys" draft

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Trundler seems to be ignoring the thread so rather than waiting for him to time out I'll just make my pick.

One of Bangladesh's OGs, Aminul Islam.

Pothas > morgieb > R7.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Himannv: Andy Bichel, Andrew McDonald, Marchant de Lange, Malinga Bandara, Chris Rogers, Brad Hodge
Pothas: Brendan Nash, Joe Denly, Friedel de Wet, Sulieman Benn, Neil Johnson
honestbharani: Lakshmipathy Balaji, Adam Parore, Andrew Blignaut, Geoff Allott, Graeme Hick
trundler: Nasir Jamshed, Wajahatullah Wasti, Craig Matthews, Abdur Rehman
ataraxia: Eldine Baptiste, Parthiv Patel, Phil Jaques, Andre Adams, Mark Craig
jimmy101: Everton Matambonadzo, Mark Ramprakash, Ryan Campbell, Ata-ur-Rehman, Michael Di Venuto, Aminul Islam
Prince EWS: Chris Nevin, Arshad Khan, Mathew Sinclair, Greg Lamb, Michael Papps, Barney Rogers
morgieb: James Hopes, Gus Logie, Sadagoppan Ramesh, Peter Martin, Romesh Powar
Fuller Pilch: Guy Whittall, Guy De Alwis, James Franklin, Vinod Kambli, Paul Strang

R7

Fuller Pilch
Pothas
honestbharani
morgieb
jimmy101
Himannv
Prince EWS
ataraxia

R8

ataraxia
Prince EWS
Himannv
jimmy101
morgieb
honestbharani
Pothas
Fuller Pilch

ataraxia

International Coach
Stuart Law (54 ODIs averaging 27 is very guyish)

1) Phil Jaques /
4) Stuart Law /
6) Parthiv Patel + /
7) Mark Craig o /
8) Eldine Baptiste o /
9) Andre Adams o /.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Alrighty, in the interests of completing this draft I invite everyone to post their final XI. Draft orders aren't necessarily an important part of this draft imo, so I'll kick things off with my final XI.

The "Oh, yeah I think I remember them" XI

Michael Di Venuto
SS Das
Jamie Siddons
Mark Ramprakash
Aminul Islam*
Ryan Campbell+
Ruwan Kalpage
Tim May
Steve Elworthy

Ata-ur-Rehman
Everton Matambonadzo

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Honest Hunks

Abhinav Mukund
Andrew Hall ©
Murray Goodwin
Graeme Hick
Jesse Ryder
Adam Parore (wk)
Andrew Blignaut
Ashley Giles (vc)
L Balaji
Nantie Hayward
Geoff Allott

Everyone can bowl and just about everyone can bat (Hayward and Allott can hang around to help the batsman at the other end). :)