• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group G - Brazil, Korea DPR, Côte d'Ivoire, Portugal

L Trumper

State Regular
Apparently kaka's response was short as he just said see the replay.
btw they should really screen it before ivory coast's next match.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fabiano is a baller.' Needs more outrage directed at him tbh. Sadly disappointed by the lack of it.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
And that's that, you'd think. Interesting to see if Portugal push on for more now, given that goal difference could yet prove to be important. Though with the size of Ivory Coast's defeat last night, it would take quite a reversal in the final round of games for Portugal to be eliminated.

Last edited:

99*

International Debutant
Hope the Koreans get a goal at least. Really don't like to see a team get beaten like this.*

* - Except for Australia :ph34r:

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Hope the Koreans get a goal at least. Really don't like to see a team get beaten like this.*

* - Except for Australia :ph34r:
I want to see an underdog give it to a more fancied team, especially when that team has C* Ronaldo, but honestly "DPR" Korea can get gagf. Dear Leader doesn't need more propaganda tools. Here's to 10-0.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FMD Portugal could have eight here.

They've been poor, profligate in front of goal, the opposition are ****e blah blah bla, don't tell me, I know football.

Thought I'd save you all the trouble of cutting and pasting every other night's posts.. :p.

Evening all..